Wondering how to contact PayPal customer service? Well, if you really need to contact their customer service then we are here to help you out. There are times when we do feel like having a conversation with Paypal. But contacting them can be a bit difficult for most of us. Hence, we have decided to write down a post describing the ways to do it. So let’s just check out the ways without wasting much of the time:
How to contact PayPal customer service
The fastest way to reach PayPal customer service is to call them. The number can be found on the Paypal website. Or you can use these numbers to call the PayPal customer service 1-800-419-9833 or 001-402-935-2015. Although you can also call PayPal on this number 402-935-7733. However, it is advisable not to call them without signing in to your account. If you call them without signing in then it will be hard for them to identify your account.
So at first, you have to get the one-time passcode from the company and then you have to call them. So the question is how to get the passcode. Well, the steps are pretty simple. However to make you understand in a better way, here is a detailed guide so you can easily understand:
How to call Paypal customer service?
- First of all, you have to visit this link: https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/contact-us.
- Then from the page, you have to scroll down until you get to see the Call Us button.
- Once you see the button, click on it.
- Now a popup menu will appear on your screen which will ask you to sign in if you haven’t already. So simply signin to PayPal account.
- In the next step, you have to choose a reason for why you want to call them. This page includes the following issues: Password and account access, Payments, Account profile and set up, Disputes and account limitations and Business solutions.
- So simply choose from one of them.
- After that, you again have to click on the “Call Us” button.
- After that, you will get to see a passcode.
- Now simply note down the passcode.
- On the page, you will also get to see a phone number. So make a call on that number.
- After that enter your passcode and you will soon have a conversation with the PayPal customer service executive.
So those were the steps to get the passcode. Also before calling them do check out their Customer service hours. The customer service basically stays open 12 hours a day and you can call any day. So just check out the timings and you will be good to go.
Also, PayPal customer service is available in English language only. So if you are a non-English speaker then it might be tough for you. But there is also a solution for that. You can email to the customer service. So if you do not want to call then you can email them. Here’s what you should do.
How to send an email to PayPal Customer Service:
- First of all, if you are facing any problem with PayPal service. Then it is advisable to log in to your Paypal account first.
- Then go to this address: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/contact/email/privacy.
- Over here you have to choose a topic.
- Then you have to choose a subtopic.
- In the end, enter your message and click on send.
That’s it and you are done. Sadly, the company does not have any PayPal chat option so we are not going to talk about it. Anyway, if you have any further questions then do comment below and we will surely help you out with your query.